tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Request for new DLT value for Wireshark Dissector

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:33:48 -0800

On Mar 2, 2011, at 7:49 AM, Schemmel, Hans-Christoph wrote:

I just want to ask if you´ve already assigned a DLT value for the dissector?

Not yet - I've been somewhat busy the past week and a half, and I have to condense all the e-mail on this thread into a
complete and precise description of the data format, to put into the pcap/bpf.h and pcap-common.c files.  If somebody
else were to do so, that would probably speed the process up significantly....-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.