tcpdump mailing list archives

Pull request for DAG updates

From: Stephen Donnelly <stephen.donnelly () endace com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:08:20 +1300

I have submitted a pull request to mcr's github tree.

https://github.com/mcr/libpcap/pull/1

There are 2 changes. The dag_platform_finddevs() function is updated to improve the search space and efficiency.

Secondly the build process moves to 'pcap-config' for external library dependencies instead of statically linking in external binary objects. The changes to configure.in will require rebuilding configure with the reference tool chain.

If the next release from master is likely to be some time, it would be worth merging to libpcap_1.1. I can provide this as well if needed.

Regards,
Stephen.
--

-