tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Testbed for Botnet Detection

From: Tillmann Werner <werner () cs uni-bonn de>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 21:46:44 +0200

Anurag,

I have developed a botnet detection system as part of my Master's project.
This works like BotMiner but analyzes activities in depth. Though I have
tested individual modules but have not been able to test the complete system
with real-life network log.

What exactly are you looking for? I have pcaps from intentionally
bot-infected lab machines, would that help? Feel free to contact me
off-list.

Tillmann

--
Tillmann Werner                University of Bonn
Phone: +49 (228) 2699-160      Institute of Computer Science IV

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.