tcpdump mailing list archives

New svn repository for tcpreplay

From: Aaron Turner <synfinatic () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:38:45 -0800

You will need to run the following to switch to the new repository.

 svn switch --relocate https://www.synfin.net/svn/tcpreplay
svn://svn.synfin.net/tcpreplay

If you only checked out a specific branch like trunk, then you'll need
to change the paths appropriately... something like this:

 svn switch --relocate https://www.synfin.net/svn/tcpreplay/trunk
svn://svn.synfin.net/tcpreplay/trunk

Note: If I've given you write access in the past, we'll have to work
something out since it's not possible to migrate my old apache
htpasswd database to the new SASL database used by svnserve.  Contact
me directly.

If you have any questions, let me know!

--
Aaron Turner