tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: patch to allow tcpslice to work with zero and one packet captures

From: Sam Roberts <vieuxtech () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:01:10 -0700

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Sam Roberts <vieuxtech () gmail com> wrote:
tcpslice fails on packet captures with zero or one packet in them. Given
an arbitrary set of captures, it is entirely possible that some of them
don't have packets or have small numbers of packets.

Anything else I need to push this patch upstream?

We'll need to keep building our .deb packages of it for years, but one
day I hope to see these come back to me an an OS update! :-)

Cheers,
Sam
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.