tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Migrating to git

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 17:20:33 -0500

"Guy" == Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu> writes:
    >> I wonder what I did differently.  I thought it was the same
    >> thing.

    Guy> I don't know.  The trees are in ~guy/src/git, if you want to
    Guy> look at them.

    >> If you are happy with the resulting git trees, then lets use
    >> them... starting... Jan 1?

    Guy> Sounds good.  Presumably you'll either move them out of my home
    Guy> directory into some official repository directory (and change
    Guy> the ownership) or run the same commands I did and see whether
    Guy> they generate the same trees.

  Done. I copied your tries.

  I did a cvs update in the copies of the tcpdump and libpcap
directories, and there appears to be no changes since the 25th.

git clone git+ssh://bpf.tcpdump.org/tcpdump/master/git/libpcap
git clone git+ssh://bpf.tcpdump.org/tcpdump/master/git/tcpdump

--
]     Y'avait une poule de jammé dans l'muffler!!!!!!!!!        |  firewalls  [
] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.