tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: OpenBSD MPLS virtual interface

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 17:43:50 -0800

On Dec 10, 2008, at 10:02 AM, Ken Bantoft wrote:

Request for another DLT value - see below.

On 10-Dec-08, at 1:58 PM, Michele Marchetto wrote:

Hi ken.

I'm the openbsd developer who is coding the support for mpls.
We need to set up a virtual interface mpe(4), and we
would like to have the DLT_MPLS number in sync with you guys, as
we did in the past for PFLOG.
Can you to tell me if this is still possible and tell me
how can we proceed?

You proceed by asking tcpdump-workers () lists tcpdump org.

What will the lowest-level header (link-level header) for the mpe interface's packets be?
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.