tcpdump mailing list archives

libpcap binary for cygwin windowsXP

From: Sa-nga Chotikapakorn <Sa-nga.Chotikapakorn () thomsonreuters com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:52:32 +0700

Hello tcpdump-worker,

I am trying to compile TCPreplay in windows system and it require the
libpcap with it, I was downloaded source file of libpcap1.0.0 but can
not compile it to windows lib or cygwin lib. Could you provide me the
binary of libpcap latest version for cygwin on windows system.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

------

Sa-nga Chotikapakorn
Quality Assurance Engineer

Thomson Reuters

Phone: +6626489435
Mobile: +66815924939

sa-nga.chotikapakorn () thomsonreuters com
thomsonreuters.com

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.