tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: any device doesn't work anymore

From: "Tyson Key" <tyson.key () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:28:31 +0000

Hi Giovanni, I don't know for certain what's happened either, although I can
confirm that after installing libpcap version 0.9-PRE-CVS (from Git), the
any device is no longer available.
Hopefully a fix will come from someone soon.

Slightly off-topic: The Bluetooth capturing devices don't; seem to work
properly either (they don't appear in the device list until I start a PPP
session for some reason, and even then, no packets are collected despite
being counted).

Tyson.