tcpdump mailing list archives

wrong copyright on some files

From: "Abeni Paolo" <paolo.abeni () telecomitalia it>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:22:46 +0200

hi list,
Some times ago I posted a few patches witch added some files. I cut-and-pasted the copyright statement from other
files, but I didn't put the correct author name into it (I'm not affiliated with Politecnico di Torino nor with CACE
Technologies). The attached patch fix the copyright statement in the relevant files. Sorry for the long standing
inconsistency.

ciao.

Paolo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the persons above and may contain confidential information. If
you have received the message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is prohibited. Please return it
immediately to the sender and delete the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to
webmaster () telecomitalia it.

        Thank you

                                        www.telecomitalia.it