tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: libpcap 0.9.7 gpg key

From: John Gatewood Ham <zappaman () buraphalinux org>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:46:45 +0700 (ICT)

Thank you for resolving the issue.  I have now updated our distro
with the new libpcap/tcpdump 0.9.7 that passes verification.

JGH

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007, Michael Richardson wrote:

"Michael" == Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca> writes:
   Michael> I have replaced the archive with one that does pass the
   Michael> signature check.  I am investigating why the signature does
   Michael> not match.

 I have determined that I mistakenly published an interim tar.gz, which
had the directory listed internally as libpcap-0.9, rather than
libpcap-0.9.7, and I re-created the tar-ball afterwards.

 I have fixed the public site. The only change is in the Makefile, to
create the properly named directory when you do a release.
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.