tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: segfault in libpcap

From: Florent.Drouin () alcatel-lucent fr
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 13:16:27 +0100

      Hello Paolo,

I am using a Debian Sarge distribution, with kernel 2.6.15.4.
In the kernel, most of the features (like USB support) are disabled, as I
am testing a specific driver, and I do not want to have conflicts.
I did check on an other PC, with USB support, and the directory
/proc/bus/usb is present.
So, you are right, the missing directory is due to my specific
configuration (no USB support), that's probably why the problem was not
detected.

Regards
Florent

                      "Abeni Paolo"

                      <paolo.abeni@telecomitalia.i         To:      <tcpdump-workers () lists tcpdump org>

                      t>                                   cc:

                      Sent by:                             Subject: Re: [tcpdump-workers] segfault in libpcap

                      tcpdump-workers-owner@lists.

                      tcpdump.org

                      30/01/2007 12:25

                      Please respond to