tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: any way to write datalink packets?

From: "kashif javed" <kashifj () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:37:18 +0800

I am using RedHat Linux 9.0 and its version of pcap doesnt support the
apis mentioned by you pcap_inject() and pcap_sendpacket() . So i tried
downloading libpcap 0.9.4 from and it does support the two
aforementioned apis. Now i am confused how to make it possible that my
application uses the latest version of pcap and doesnt use the default
one.

Kashif