tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: tcpdump output format

From: Gert Doering <gert () greenie muc de>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:35:22 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 12:23:46PM +0530, Latha G wrote:
Actually I am testing the tcpdump..for that I am cheching the output..
That's why I want to know all the possible output formats..
But here, the output formats are changing from time to time..

This is the way it is.  The output format is not fixed, and you cannot
rely on a specific output format.

The point of getting output format was disturbing me..

I suppose, u understand my problem..

No.

gert
--
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert () greenie muc de