tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: stopping the packets from getting to kernel

From: "Mustafa Abu Sedera" <tifa_80 () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 22:40:48 +0000

Thanks to all who replied to my question...
your opinions were very useful..

Regards, Mustaffa Abu Sedira

From: "Fook Ming EE" <eeefm () singnet com sg>
To: "'Alberto Ornaghi'" <alor () antifork org>, "'Mustafa Abu Sedera'" <tifa_80 () hotmail com>
CC: <tcpdump-workers () tcpdump org>, <libnet () securityfocus com>
Subject: RE: stopping the packets from getting to kernel
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 00:13:26 +0800

You may need to write at API NIC Card level (LLC)to prevent interception
from OS kernel. Or your code need to operate at "Kernel Level"....

Cheers,