tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Merging many files

From: César Cárdenas <ccardena () itesm mx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:17:31 +0200

Many thanks for your attention,

Apologizes for not being clear enough before...

By mistake I captured traffic in multiple files of 1MB each...without filtering...

Network activity produced 247 files of 1MB...

I start to merge one-by-one with TCP filtering but is time-consuming...so...I
am looking a fast way for merging with timestamp order and TCP filtering
such quantity of files...

any suggestions,
César Cárdenas