tcpdump mailing list archives

CONGRATULATION

From: <brightlotto () cyberbabies com>$brightht$promo
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 04:40:47 GMT

BRIGHT LOTTO
ANTWOORDNUMMER 15701,

1020 VG, AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS.
FROM: THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: WLF/8633729635.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement
Today, (22nd March),2004, of winners of the BRIGHT
LOTTO  held on

22ND MARCH, 2004. Your company, attached to ticket
Number
310-6316-204, with serial number C052-10
Drew the lucky numbers 426-777-8210, and
consequently won in category C. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of
US$1,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO.
REF: WLF/8633729635.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with Finance and Security
House insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some
numbers and
names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from
public notice until your claim has been processed and
your funds remitted to your account. This is part of
our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We
hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in
our end of year high-stakes US$1.2 billion
International lotto.

To collect your claim, please contact your claims
officer immediately:

Mr. David Spencer,
Email:ssdavid02 () netscape net

Tel number: 0031626298405.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,
AMSTERDAM.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to a designated account of your choice. Remember, you
must contact
your claims officer and complete your claim not later
than 22nd of April, 2004. After this date, all funds
will be returned as Unclaimed for the next
sweepstakes.

************
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your reference
number in every one of your Correspondences with your
claims officer.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your
address, do inform your claims officer as soon as
possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you
for being part
of our promotions program.

Sincerely Yours,

Mitchell Andermann