tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Problems with fnct pcap_lookupdev()

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:18:58 -0700

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 04:22:38PM +0200, César Cárdenas wrote:
It works now!!!

Note that newer versions of libpcap/WinPcap have "pcap_findalldevs()",
which returns information about all interfaces libpcap/WinPcap knows
about and can open; the interface names are always in ASCII.

ps by the way, where I can see the list messages...I did not found in the
www.tcpdump.org page.

There's a "mailing list" link on the main tcpdump.org Web page;
following that link takes you to the mailing lists section of that page,
which has a "This is archived here" link for tcpdump-workers, which
takes you to

        http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/

(yes, there are archives for all months in 2004; those are placeholders
so that the page doesn't have to be changed every month).
-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.