tcpdump mailing list archives

Congratulations!!!

From: <euroafroasia () yahoo com>$ FTFS $LOTTO
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:34:59 GMT

FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT

REF: PL2/0948319/04
BATCH: 18/114/HME.

Dear  Winner

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 23/3/2004. Your
e-mail address attached to ticket number 653164251592-6012 with serial number 7321411,batch number 7151085146,lottery
ref number 6376527700 and drew lucky numbers 3-9-17-36-44-13 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.500,000.00  (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States
dollars)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims
has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn from over 40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This
promotional program takes place every year. This lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software
producers. we hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20 million international lottery.
To file for your claim, please contact our account officer:

Contact Person: Mr. Michael Smith
Tel: + 31-623-535-447
EMAIL: lottery.dept () ftfslotto com

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 25th of May,2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote
your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

yours  Sincerely,

Mrs.Shirley Van Dirk,
For Management.
Spam detection software, running on the system "bangalore.flora.ca", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block

Content preview:  FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
  INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT REF: PL2/0948319/04 BATCH: 18/114/HME.
  Dear Winner [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.1 MILLION_USD            BODY: Talks about millions of dollars
 1.7 US_DOLLARS_3           BODY: Mentions millions of $ ($NN,NNN,NNN.NN)
 5.4 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 3.2 MSGID_FROM_MTA_SHORT   Message-Id was added by a relay
 1.2 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
 0.9 NIGERIAN_BODY2         Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 2+
 2.7 NIGERIAN_BODY1         Message body looks like a Nigerian spam message 1+
 1.2 PLING_PLING            Subject has lots of exclamation marks

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.