tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: CVS radius code seems flawed

From: Hannes Gredler <hannes () juniper net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:04:12 +0100

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 07:48:34PM +0100, Jonathan Heusser wrote:

| >| Ok, I might be wrong with my 0 termination approach. Anyway
| >| there should be some kind of boundary check for 'data'.
| >
| >patches, pls;
| >

| Ok, attached is a revised patch for the new print-radius.c problems,
| fixing the vendor
| specific attributes print_vendor_attr() function in a proper way. (other
| than 0 termination check)

tx, committed it to tcpdump_head - unfort. the tcpdump_3_8 branch does
not contain my initial improvements for the radius decoder; i wondered
if i just should sync up the radius printer so that we can add the
security related patches to 3_8

opinions ?

/hannes

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe