tcpdump mailing list archives

RE: Observing duplicate frame captures in TCPDU MP

From: "Kraus, Jeffery" <Jeffery.Kraus () uscellular com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:43:56 -0600

The machine is Redhat 9, and it is just receiving frames from the network.
It does not have an IP address bound to the adaptor so it should not be
generating any frames itself.

Here is the Kernal details:
uname -a
Linux usc-schaum-sniff 2.4.20-8 #1 Thu Mar 13 17:54:28 EST 2003 i686 i686
i386 GNU/Linux

Jeffery Kraus
Data Services Engineer
773.216.3179 (cell)