tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: beta1

From: Guy Harris <guy () alum mit edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:46:12 -0800

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 01:12:58PM -0500, Michael Richardson wrote:
Looking for someone to confirm it works on Solaris, Digital Unix, HP-UX
and AIX.

I can try it on Solaris x86 at home; I no longer have access to DU or
AIX machines, but I might be able to get some people to try out beta1
and/or current x.8-branch CVS or both (I've checked in a number of
fixes and enhancements since beta1) on those other platforms with the
help of people elsewhere.

Testing with the native compilers can also be useful - they sometimes
produce warnings that GCC doesn't.
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe