tcpdump mailing list archives

FYI: tcpdump with Endace DAG cards

From: Jesper Peterson <jesper () endace com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:24:58 +1200

Endace (http://www.endace.com) has ported tcpdump to receive packets from our DAG line of network measurement cards via a patched version of libpcap. We have made the original source for tcpdump, the patched libpcap, build instructions and pre-built binary tarballs for Debian Linux available for download at (http://www.endace.com/libpcap.htm and http://www.endace.com/tcpdump.htm). If you have any objections, suggestions or comments please let us know.

Thank you,

The Endace Team.

--
Jesper Peterson, Senior Software Developer
http://www.endace.com, +64 7 839 0540

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html