tcpdump mailing list archives

pcap 3.0.4 not working

From: "Terry Bogard" <terrybogard4 () hotmail com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:42:46 +0000

Hi all,
I am trying to use Winpcap 3.0.4 with Windows. I get errors while compiling it. I've tried it on a Windows 98 machine and a Win 2000 machine. I get 15 errors & 7 warnings when I build the libpcap project. Does anyone know why this is happening. i'm assuming that the winpcap release is free of compile/build bugs and that it is something else. What could it be? I have the DDK, the SDK and Visual C++. THat's what I'm compiling them with. Can anyone help me figure this out.

Thanks.