tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: releases and meetings

From: Michael Richardson <mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 02:28:23 -0800

"Hannes" == Hannes Gredler <hannes () juniper net> writes:
    Hannes> | Releases.
    Hannes> |   I would like to branch to do a 3.8/0.8 around December 22nd.
    Hannes> |   Perhaps the release could occur around January 4th?
    Hannes> [ ... ]

    Hannes> Q: what happened to the branch-pull ?

  a) I got busy with work.
  b) defeaning silence to this proposal.

  I can branch things this weekend - I can not a lot of FreeSWAN work anyway,
since I'm in the USSA (Santa Cruz) until the 15th.

] mcr () sandelman ottawa on ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe