tcpdump mailing list archives

pcap_stats reporting incorrect value in ps_drop on solaris

From: Rebecca.Callan () ir com
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:29:02 +1100

Hi,

I was using libpcap-0.7.1 and found on solaris that it was always reporting
no dropped packets even though I suspected that some had been dropped. I got
the latest from CVS (libpcap-2003.02.16) which includes a couple of changes
that were supposed to fix this but now I am getting extremely large values
for number of dropped packets (over 100 times more dropped packets than the
number of packets received).

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas on what could be the problem.

Thanks,
Rebecca

-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe