Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-users] Snort Community, it's been fantastic!

From: IT Bahati <it () icmafr com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 06:12:20 +0000

All the best with new carrier,
________________________________
De : Snort-users <snort-users-bounces () lists snort org> de la part de Joel Esler via Snort-users <snort-users ()
lists snort org>
Envoyé : lundi 6 décembre 2021 20:54
À : Joel Esler (jesler) via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>; snort-users () lists snort org <snort-users ()
lists snort org>; snort-devel () lists snort org <snort-devel () lists snort org>; snort-openappid () lists snort org
<snort-openappid () lists snort org>
Cc : Jan Mak <jamak () cisco com>
Objet : [Snort-users] Snort Community, it's been fantastic!

Snort Community,

It has a been a great honor to be your community manager for the past 11 years or so, through several website
transitions, engine upgrades and tens of thousands of people joining our community, I’ve decided to move on to a new
position outside of Cisco. Together we’ve grown the community in spite of some very unique situations in our industry.

Don’t worry, you’re in good hands, as managing the day-to-day community management will be transitioning to Jan Mak,
effectively immediately.  I will be working to transition my community manager responsibilities to him, but will remain
on the mailing lists with my personal email address (this one) and I will continue to help out where needed.

Working with you all has been fantastic over the years, and I wish you all continued success.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source & Strategy, Cisco Talos Intelligence Group

        snort-users-leave () lists snort org