Snort mailing list archives

Re: Signature for CVE-2020-28041 a.k.a NAT SlipStreaming

From: Santosh Subramanya via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:07:13 +0000

Hi Team,

This is a follow-up on my previous email on CVE-2020-28041 a.k.a NAT SlipStreaming. Talos hasn't released any signature
for this vulnerability as of now. This vulnerability was news worthy and critical. We would like to know if Talos will
be releasing any signatures for this CVE.

Kindly let us know if Talos will be releasing any signature for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Santosh