Snort mailing list archives

Arpspoof Preproc failed

From: Alius Fr via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 19:07:28 -0400

Hi community.

I'm new on Snort. I'm trying to setup it for a college's lab. They asked me
to install and setup Snort to detect an arpspoof attack. I did what I could
but I have no alerts after doing the attack from a kali linux machine and l
lost connection that it means it doesn't work. Do you have somme
documentation about it ? There are lot of video tutorials about Snort but
nobody talk about arpspoof configuration.
I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance.