Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort-devel Digest, Vol 34, Issue 6

From: Donald Hoskins via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 13:22:39 -0400

Yes, the snort3 package base was my starting point.  I build from source
for a mips64 octeon3 SoC board.  However, I didn't know if the snort source
generated a LUA page I could use in luCI.  I suspect not, but given the
fact the current snort3 package doesn't support the toolset (and some other
things) I didn't know if it was just a case of it being generated and not
copied to the image.

Thanks again!

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 12:01 PM <snort-devel-request () lists snort org>