Snort mailing list archives

Re: Issue with snort 3 registered ruleset (still expects SNORT_LUA_PATH)

From: Noah Dietrich <noah_dietrich () 86penny org>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 09:01:35 +0200

Hi Joel,

I just downloaded the snortrules-snapshot-3000.tar.gz, and unless i'm doing
something wrong I don't think that the snort.lua was updated to fix this
bug.
thanks
noah

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 8:25 PM Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com> wrote:

Correct, it would not be fixed until the next rule publish (Tuesday,
tomorrow)

On May 4, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Noah Dietrich <noah_dietrich () 86penny org>