Snort mailing list archives

Re: error: 422 Unprocessable Entity

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 15:44:53 +0000

2970 is not a supported version:

https://snort.org/eol

I suggest upgrading to a supported version, also we don't support Ubuntu 12 anymore either:

https://snort.org/documents/182

Looks like it's been awhile since you've updated.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Communities Division

On Oct 7, 2019, at 11:12 PM, Tim Downing via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org<mailto:snort-users () lists