Snort mailing list archives

Re: Matching overlapping TCP data segments with differing data

From: Peter Maynard via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:43:56 +0000

Hi Yun,

That's great. Do you know if these patches have been merged into SNORT
or Bro? I was just playing around with snort 2.9.13-1, and couldn't get
it to trigger.

Thanks,
Pete

On Wed, 2019-09-25 at 15:56 +0200, Yun Zheng Hu wrote:
Hi,

I made some patches for Snort to support this in the past.

You can find the original patches and other reference material here:

https://github.com/fox-it/quantuminsert

Regards,
Yun

On 25 Sep 2019, at 14:30, Peter Maynard via Snort-sigs <