Snort mailing list archives

Snort Rule Information and Request

From: Eser Sekizinci via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:42:01 +0300

 Hi All,
This is my first contact with Snort Team,

Snort already created some rules for critical CVE's identified by
Microsoft, customers are using the Firepower appliances in their sites also
asking about the rules already identified.

CVE-2019-1181, CVE-2019-1182, CVE-2019-1222 ve CVE-2019-1226

The question is how about the status of roadmap about the CVE's looking as
above. May I kindly request information about them.

Best regards,
Eser Sekizinci