Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Development

From: DFIRob via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 21:08:10 +0200

That would be a question better suited to snort-devel, but also the answer
is no.
It's, in my understanding, not in the scope of snort to delve into the
machine learning black arts. And it also remains to be proven that machine
learning can detect any zero-day attacks with more accuracy than a coin
toss.

-Rob'

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 12:35 AM Tanjim Dipon via Snort-users <