Snort mailing list archives

Re: unsubsribe me

From: Michele Negrini via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 21:40:09 +0300

me too in the same situation, please i want to unsubscribe !!

Il 22.04.2019 21:21, Sistemas ha scritto:

Hi all,

I tried to unsubscribe from snort-users-leave () lists snort org <mailto:snort-users-leave () lists snort org>for several months and it’s impossible.

I tried it from website. I did an unsubscribe from the mailing list and is NOT working.

I deleted my profile and I keep receiving all the Snort users mails…

It is a headache!

Regards,

___________

snort-users-leave () lists snort org <mailto:snort-users-leave () lists snort org>

    On Apr 22, 2019, at 12:36 PM, augusto shimabuku via Snort-users
    <snort-users () lists snort org <mailto:snort-users () lists snort org>>
    wrote:

    Hello

    Please unsubscribe me.

    Thank you.

    snort-users-leave () lists snort org
    <mailto:snort-users-leave () lists snort org>

    Please visithttp://blog.snort.org <http://blog.snort.org/>to stay
    current on all the latest Snort news!

    Please follow these
    rules:https://snort.org/faq/what-is-the-mailing-list-etiquette