Snort mailing list archives

Re: help

From: Telfort P via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 14:10:52 -0500

i did, it didn't work

On 5/17/19 1:13 AM, Dorian ROSSE wrote:
For snort as a deamon follow this link :

http://
<http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node11.html#SECTION00291000000000000000>manual
<http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node11.html#SECTION00291000000000000000>-
<http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node11.html#SECTION00291000000000000000>snort