Snort mailing list archives

Re: Remove my email address

From: Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 07:57:08 +0000

Joel has right at the end from his link they is an unsubscribe option as my copy past from his link :

To unsubscribe from Snort-users, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription
email address:
If you leave the field blank, you will be prompted for your email address

Thank you in advance to use your system and to try to unsuscribe without doesn’t try,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10