Snort mailing list archives

Re: Error 500 when fetching Snort rules via PulledPork

From: Tewodros Ambasa via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 08:45:48 +0200

Hi JCC

Do I just need to run update-ca-certificates? Which GIT contains the FAQ?

Regards
Tewodros

On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 12:26 AM JJC <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

Most likely you need up update your root certificates - this use to be
covered in the FAQ section, I need to put some FAQ action up on GIT now I
suppose...

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 4:21 PM Tewodros Ambasa via Snort-users <