Snort mailing list archives

Re: unsubcsribe me

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:27:30 +0000

Maybe the confirmation emails from -leave@ are getting caught in people's spam boxes. Maybe people can't visit the
unsubscribe link.  But I know that subscriptions and unsubscriptions are working, as I keep track of the number of
subscribers to the list, and I can see it go up and down.

In fact, since this thread has started, 20 people have unsubscribed.  So, the list is working fine, check your spam
folders!

On Apr 23, 2019, at 11:01 AM, Luis María Interguglielmo via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort