Snort mailing list archives

Re: querying www.snort.org/rule_docs/{REV}-{SID}

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 13:31:18 +0000

First, it’s not rev-Sid, it’s gid-sid.

Second, why do you feel you need to download all the documentation instead of link to it on our website?

We are going to be radically re structuring how the rule documentation is written in the coming weeks.  My team is
working on completely re-doing how these are written, the contents, structure, etc. it would be in your best interest
to always link to the most updated and live version as things will be changing.

Sent from my  iPhone