Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort.conf missing

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:44:25 +0000

Conf files are also available here: https://www.snort.org/documents

On Jan 18, 2019, at 9:54 AM, wkitty42--- via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org> wrote:

On 1/18/19 9:20 AM, Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users wrote:
I checked on my two Ubuntu servers in snortVERSION folder and It miss at each servers the snort.conf file !
Thank you in advance to fix the problem,

no one can help without logs... we cannot see over your shoulder or through monitor to see what you are seeing ;)

--
      snort-users-leave () lists snort org

        snort-users-leave () lists snort org