Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rogue access point detection

From: "Mark W. Jeanmougin via Snort-sigs" <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:24:23 -0700

I normally see that done by specialized devices with radios that scan for
Wi-Fi signals, compare that to your list of authorized devices, and alert
on the differences.

I've not seen that done by snort.

MJ

Sent from my toaster.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019, 10:49 Alexander Lennartsson <al223sp () student lnu se>