Snort mailing list archives

Problem in snort

From: Lucero Guerrero Flores <lucero.guerrero () ipicyt edu mx>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 12:07:35 -0600

Good afternoon. I have a question regarding Snort 2.9.12 installed on
ubuntu server 18.04. I have installed Snort without any problem, but when I
try to edit the rules with drop or block it seems that it is not taking
them into account and only the one that is reflected is the one of "alert"
since that one works without any problem. I hope you can solve my doubt.
Thank you. regards

--
--

*   TSU. Lucero Guerrero Flores                    *

*   Analista de seguridad informática*

*    Instituto Potosino de Investigación Científica y Tecnológica, A.C.*

*    Camino a la Presa San José 2055, Lomas 4a. secc.
                 *

*   Ext.2716  Cel. (444)1206676 *

*   [image: Resultado de imagen para imagen de cns-ipicyt]*

*    www.cns-ipicyt.mx <http://www.cns-ipicyt.mx/>           *
        snort-users-leave () lists snort org