Snort mailing list archives

IPS updates for Windows 2003

From: "Steven Koger -T \(skoger - ASTON TECHNOLOGIES, INC at Cisco\) via Snort-devel" <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:02:15 +0000

Hello teams,

As you may know  Windows 2003 Server support ended back on 2015.  We have a business unit that is looking to leverage
the IPS as a stopgap security for the next 2 year until the servers are replaced.  What is Cisco's plans for IPS
updates for Windows2003? Is there any documentation you care share to say if we can support this?

Please let me know if I am not contacting the correct group and point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

[https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/m/en_us/signaturetool/images/logo/Cisco_Logo_no_TM_Indigo_Blue-RGB_43px.png]

Steven Koger
Security - Engineer
skoger () cisco com<mailto:skoger () cisco com>
Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

United States
cisco.com

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif]

Think before you print.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized
to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.
Please click
here<http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/legal/terms-sale-software-license-agreement/company-registration-information.html>
 for Company Registration Information.