Snort mailing list archives

Re: Ask for daq static

From: "Carter Waxman \(cwaxman\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:36:37 +0000

If you’re building without static daq, include --disable-static-daq in the configure options.

  *   Carter
From: Snort-users <snort-users-bounces () lists snort org> on behalf of Dorian ROSSE via Snort-users <snort-users ()
lists snort org>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 at 9:32 AM
To: "snort-users () lists snort org" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Ask for daq static

The full snort error as daq doesn’t install fully which the static daq missing adviced by the finish error from snort
‘.configure –enable-sourcefire’,

./configure: line 16264: daq-modules-config: command not found
checking for daq_load_modules in -ldaq_static... no

   ERROR!  daq_static library not found, go get it from
   http://www.snort.org/.

Thank you in advance to help me repair this daq static error,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.