Snort mailing list archives

Re: Plugs Web Wireless network don't work

From: Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice () hotmail fr>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 18:26:44 +0000

Yes now the device I went to talk works for Wireless network after my work on 😃

You can understand for ticket finish 😃

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE.

Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour Windows 10

De : Joel Esler (jesler)<mailto:jesler () cisco com>
Envoyé le :samedi 8 décembre 2018 18:59
À : Dorian ROSSE<mailto:dorianbrice () hotmail fr>
Cc : Kelly Alger<mailto:kama410 () twc com>; Jason Hellenthal<mailto:jhellenthal () dataix net>; snort-users () lists
snort org<mailto:snort-users () lists snort org>
Objet :Re: [Snort-users] Plugs Web Wireless network don't work

Okay, well, no.  We have not hijacked your wireless and this topic is off the topic of the list.  Please end it.
Sent from my  iPhone