Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNORT

From: DFIRob via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 00:55:13 +0200

Hi Jean Michel,

We are usually more keen on helping professionals out of a problem than
students into an assignment.

Please also Google 'asking good questions'.

What is your problem? Is it a snort problem, a snort to barnyard problem,
or a barnyard problem? Please give us something to work with..

--rob

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018, 00:06 jeanmicheltangue via Snort-users <