Snort mailing list archives

Re: Fucking stop emailing

From: Ian Caauwe <icaauwe () bio-tech-labs com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:30:40 -0700

So far Joel, I think you have lots of people, myself included, that are willing to get these cry baby snowflakes out of
here. That way this can be used as a snort user list vs a gripe, bitch and flame list.

This is a list for technical users so they should be able to follow the instructions in the footer of EVERY email to
unsubscribe.

Cheers,

Ian