Snort mailing list archives

Unsubscribing from the list

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 17:39:06 +0000

Instructions for unsubscribing from the list are found at the bottom of every email.  Writing a list with nearly 10,000
members on it with the word “unsubscribe” is not the way to unsubscribe and only serves to anger your fellow Snort
users.

You can also review the headers of the email for instructions on how to unsubscribe via a link, or via a native email.

I’ve enabled list moderation (something I hate to do) for awhile until this current wave of unsubscription requests
stops.

Joel Esler, Snort mailing list god
Sent from my iPad